Argos offers its customers to share their feedback about their recent shopping experience with Argos and get a free entry to a prize drawing contest for a chance to win an Argos gift card. The best way to grab this excellent offer is to complete the Argos Customer Satisfaction Survey online and provide the required details and you will be automatically entered into the applicable period of the draw.
Argos Survey Sweepstakes Prize
A £500 Argos Gift Card is available to be won each periodic prize draw period. The gift card will be awarded in Euros in the value of €600 in the event the winner resides in the Republic of Ireland.
The total ARV of all prizes is £2000/€2400 across the entire prize draw.
Argos Survey Draw Rules & Requirements
To qualify for the Argos Survey prize draw contest, you will need to comply with its rules and requirements such as
- Must be a legal resident of and physically residing in the UK or the Republic of Ireland.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of sweepstakes entry.
- Receive an email or receipt or a flyer containing the survey invitation.
- You must complete the survey within 7 days of receiving the survey invitation.
- Must not be the employees of Argos Survey Prize Draw Entities that include the sponsor, administrator and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any of their immediate family members or anyone living in the same household.
Argos Customer Survey sweepstakes Entry
Eligible individuals may participate into the Argos Customer Survey Prize Draw Contest via one of several ways. They can use any of the methods of entry at their convenience. A brief description of those entry methods is outlined below.
Online Survey Entry
If you visit a participating Argos location and got a survey invitation on the purchase receipt of their retail transaction or pick up a flyer containing a website address to access the Argos Customer Survey, you can use this entry method to join the sweepstakes. For that, keep your receipt or flyer nearby and follow the steps listed here.
- Visit the URL mentioned on your Argos store receipt/ flyer/survey invitation or you can go to www.tellargos.co.uk
- Submit proof of your recent transaction by entering the till number, transaction number, store number and purchase date from your Argos receipt if required.
- Type the security character and continue to complete the survey.
- Provide some of your personal and contact details to enter the Argos Customer Survey Prize Draw.
Submission of the survey responses is not dependent on the entry of any personal information which will require only for the sweepstakes entry.
Also Read : Join Fresh Grocer Feedback Survey
Email Invitation Entry
In this entry method, some select customers will receive an e-mail invitation to take the Argos Survey online to the email address they previously provided to Argos during their recent transaction with the company. To accept the invitation, they must respond to the survey before it expires by logging into the URL or clicking the link provided on the invitation.
Upon completion, the entrant will be asked if he or she wishes to take part in the drawing contest. To which, they must select yes and provide the required registration information such as name, email address, postal address, postcode, telephone number, and date of birth.
Online Entry Without Survey
Those eligible people, who did not visit any Argos store and receive a survey invitation on their receipt or get an email invitation to take the survey, can also participate in the Argos Customer Survey Prize Draw contest.
For that, you have to visit survey.foreseeresults.com/argosfeedback; Input your name, email, age, phone number, address, city, county, country, postcode; check the agreement box and complete the security feature and click on the “Submit” button.
A Few Notes about Argos Survey Sweepstakes
- Irrespective of entry method, an entrant is allowed to enter the Argos Prize Draw once per calendar day during the period.
- A £500/€600 Argos Gift Card is available once to win per household. It means after winning a gift card, a household will no longer have any eligible entrant for all future prize draw.
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone using the contact information provided at the time of entry.
- Gift Card can be redeemed only for merchandise.
Argo, a subsidiary of Sainsbury’s, is one of the UK’s leading digital retailers offering more than 60,000 products online and in-store. This British catalog retailing company has nearly 1200 physical locations across the United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1972 by Richard Tompkins and named after the Greek city of Argos. Argos is famous for its traditional high street catalog stores offering an array of consumer goods of top brands and exclusive lines through its same-day fast track delivery and free in-store track collection services.
Argos Customer Service Number: 0345 640 2020/0345 640 3030