www.tellthebell.com – Complete Taco Bell Customer Survey To Win $500 Cash
Win $500 cash prizes by participating in the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
Taco Bell is well known for its delicious dishes and its service. It also rewards the customer by entering them into the sweepstakes that gift cash prizes by participating in a survey. The survey helps in the improvement of the products and the services to the customer.
About Taco Bell:
Taco Bell is an American fast-food chain that was founded in the year 1962 by Glenn Bell. It is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands Inc. and specializes in Mexican recipes. It is headquartered in Irvine, California and has 7100 outlets in 27 countries all over the world. Glenn Bell opened a hot dog stand called Bell Drive-in in San Bernardino, California. Later in 1978 it was bought by PepsiCo and expanded into the United States under it. In 1997 Taco bell was acquired by Tricon Global Restaurants which later became Yum! Brands.
Taco Bell menu comprises of Mexican style dishes such as Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, and Quesadillas. It also serves pizzas, soft drinks and desserts. It also serves online via a website and other delivery services. It entered the European market in 1986 and Asia in the 1990s. It also helps in philanthropic activities by helping the students in achieving their goals and prosper in their careers by giving them scholarships for their education.
Prizes to be won by participating in the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey:
After successful completion of the survey, the participants will be entered into the sweepstakes where they can win $500 cash prizes in the form of a check.
Eligibility and Rules of the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The participant must be a legal citizen of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia and must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- The recent receipt of the store must be available to enter the survey.
- The survey must be completed successfully to enter the sweepstakes.
- Any means of payment or purchase is not necessary to enter into the sweepstakes and doing so will not increase the chances of winning.
- The prize won in the sweepstakes cannot be transferred or entitled to anyone else.
- The Taco Bell offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The employees, officers, staff or anyone affiliated to the company are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
- Only one entry will be eligible to enter per person.
Procedure for taking the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Keep the recent receipt of Taco Bell in handy.
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.tellthebell.com.
- Choose the preferred language from English and Spanish.
- Enter the 16 digit survey code provided on the receipt and click on start.
- If you do not have the 16 digit code click on the link provided at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the 6 digit store number given on the receipt.
- Provide the date and time of your visit as per the receipt and click on start.
- After entering the survey you will be asked regarding the experience of your visit and the services provided by the store.
- Answer all the questions given honestly and correctly and click on next.
- In the final page, you will be asked to enter into the sweepstakes.
- Agree to the notification and provide your full name, phone number, email id, and complete postal address and click on next.
- Congratulations you have successfully entered into the survey and you will be notified once you win the prize.
Steps to enter into the Taco Bell Sweepstakes via mail:
- To enter without a receipt or purchase, handprint your name, phone number, date of birth, email address and complete postal address on a 3 × 5-inch postcard.
- Mail the postcard with the proper stamp to Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box No 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Intimation of the winners of the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes:
The winners of the Sweepstakes will be notified via telephone and the postal address must be verified by the customer during the call. Customers can also see the winners list on the website: www.tellthebell.com.
For Further Queries and Complaints:
Taco Bell Corp.,
1 Glen Bell Way,
Irvine, CA 92618.
Taco Bell Official Website: www.tacobell.com.
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.tellthebell.com