www.qdobalistens.com – Take Qdoba Mexican Eats Survey To Win Free Coupons
Participate in Qdoba Mexican Eats Satisfaction survey & win free coupons
Qdoba Mexican is allowing you to win their free coupons so that you can spend on their merchandise at the next time you visit their store, you just need to participate in their online eats satisfaction survey and give them your valuable feedback.
Overview of Qdoba Mexican Eats
Qdoba Mexican Eats is a chain of fast-food casual restaurants chain founded by Anthony Miller and Robert Hauser in 1995 at Denver, Colorado, United States. Today it has more than 750 locations across the United States of America and Canada. Qdoba knows for its Burritos, Tacos, Quesadillas, Nachos, Taco salad, Tortilla Soup, and Mexican gumbo and many more.
Qdoba Mexican has a huge market share and wants to measure the customer’s satisfaction through your feedback and general queries about their overall experience with the Company, and at the same time, they are free coupons for your feedback.
Who is eligible to participate in the survey:
- You need a recent purchase receipt from the store where all the required information are available
- You must participate in the survey within 3 days from your purchase receipt.
- You must be at least 18 years old or attained the age of majority of the jurisdiction in which you reside
- you must have a good internet connection
- You must know English because the survey will be conducted in this language.
- And, last but not least, you are willing to spend the next 10 minutes for the survey
If you meet all the criteria above, then only you are eligible to participate in the survey.
How to participate in the survey:
- To, begin with go to the official survey webpage www.qdobalistens.com
- Here, you will have two options to enter the survey. The first one is whether you have a receipt on which you have a survey code, and the second one is whether you have an invoice.
- If you have a purchase receipt, click on the Receipt section
- Now, here you are required to enter your 15 digit survey code which can be found on your purchase receipt and click on “Start” to continue.
- If you have an Invoice, click on the invoice section
- Here, you will be required to enter your store code, date of catering, and pick-up or serving time, which can be found on your invoice and click on “start” to continue
- After that, you need to answer questions based on store location, products, friendliness of staff, quality of the product, cleanliness of the environment and the overall experience with the company.
- And last you are required to enter your personal information and email ID and submit your survey.
What are the rewards?
- You will get a chance to share your thoughts and opinion so, that next time you visit their store, they can live up to your expectations and for others also
- You can also get a chance to win free chips and salsa with a free entree
Also Read : Complete Price Rite Survey To Win $100 Gift Card
How will you get notified?
- You will be notified, immediately after completion of the survey
- After you submit your survey a validation code will appear.
- Don’t forget to bring the code with you when you will be visiting the store again.
- But the validation code is valid for 7 days only.
- The prize is limited to one prize per person
- The prize must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives also.
If, you need any further assistance, guidance for the survey or any inquiries related to services or product you can contact the company through the following options
How to contact?
- For faster reach, you can find the nearest store through their webpage www.qdoba.com/locations
- If you want to give additional feedback or have any inquiries you can write on their comment box.
- If any additional help is required you can contact through their customer support representative call at
1 (858) 522-4571
- You can also contact them through postal mail write them to
QDOBA RESTAURANT CORPORATION
9330 Balboa Ave
San Diego, CA 92123
- You can download their app from the App Store and Google Play Store
- And, last but not least you can also connect with them through social media
Facebook – www.facebook.com/qdoba
Instagram – www.instagram.com/qdoba
Twitter – twitter.com/qdoba